Monday, May 20, 2013

See Jane Write Magazine seeking sponsors for July

July
Image by Palomaleca via Flickr/Creative Commons


The launch of See Jane Write Magazine less than two months away and I'm sure you've been wondering how you can help with this venture.

OK, so maybe you haven't been wondering that, but I'm going to tell how you can help anyway. 

We are currently seeking seeking sponsors for the debut issue of the magazine. This online publication will launch July 1, 2013 and is a great opportunity to promote your business to creative and ambitious women in Birmingham, Ala. and beyond.

Sponsors will be offered the following:
  • one month of advertising on the See Jane Write Magazine website
  • one month of advertising on the See Jane Write Birmingham blog 
  • a special sponsor spotlight on the See Jane Write Magazine website
  • a special sponsor spotlight on the See Jane Write Birmingham blog


But wait, there’s more!

The women of See Jane Write love a good party so we're throwing a magazine launch party on Thursday, July 18 at Aloft Hotel in Homewood. Because your monetary contribution will help cover expenses for this celebration, July sponsors also will be recognized as sponsors of this event.  Your business will be mentioned in promotional materials, blog posts, social media announcements, email newsletters, etc., for the party. We will include your company’s logo on special postcards that will be distributed at the event. 

I recognize that by being a sponsor of our debut issue you are taking a chance on this project of mine, so I want to make sure you feel that you’re getting your money’s worth. Therefore, I would also like to discuss with you any other ways I could help promote your business. 

Contact me at javacia@seejanewritebham.com if you're interested.

Let's work together to make our dreams come true! 

No comments:

Post a Comment